Sunday, January 24

First Class!

Class1c2301

Thank you all so much for the all the wonderful comments and emails about my first class ... I can now say ... that it went without any major incidents and I really really really enjoyed it ... a lot :0) I am hoping my ladies did too ... they looked like they were :0)Class1a2301

There was plenty I learned ... but then I rather knew I would ... it being my first time ... my first demo was a bit unstructured ... so I can work on that ... I made the awful mistake of answering the ringing phone ... that was for the shop ... and then I could n't put the caller through ... luckily it was Karen's daughter ... and Karen was really lovely about it ... actually from now on she will be known as the lovely Karen ... because she was fabulous ... as always!

Class12301 There was a sticky place when I realised I had n't bought the correct leaf stamp for the beer mat project ... but I did ask if anyone wanted to march out, complain and demand their money back ... but my ladies were so lovely they just used the other leaf stamps I did have.

The truth is ... they were all wonderful ... so a big Thank you to Jo and Helena ... Helena's daughter Alex, Jean and Emma ... you really were fantastic to work with ... I could n't have asked for better. They all left with finished projects ... and me ... well I can't wait for the next class on Tuesday!

Have a great week everyone!

24 comments:

Helen said...

I just love the shape of those beer mats you use! I have to track some down.

kjjc said...

love the look of those biscuits-ooops I mean beer mats and tin.What was I thinking of? Glad it went well and onwards and upwards ma dear.

Burnice said...

I am so pleased your class went well. Love the tin. You sure you wouldn't like to come for a holiday to my house!
Well done.
Burnice x

Lucy Edmondson said...

I am so glad it went well for you! Sorry I didn't send you a Good Luck message in time,

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great class Linda! Wish I lived nearer! x

Carmen said...

Looks like everyone is having so much fun. What an amazing couple of projects to go home with! Love that choccy biccies were also supplied :P

Just about to cut the cake - had to wait for the crunchy topping to set... one slice or two?

lindschick said...

You made some lovely things, well done on your first class.I love the beer mat project, it's brill.

Well done and good luck for Tuesday.

Sid said...

Glad your premier class was a big success Linda. Sounds lke all had great fun !

Unknown said...

congratulations on making it through the class-I bet it was fab!!

Hels Sheridan said...

I knew you would be fab, would love it and they would love you...have another brill day on Tuesday hun...and soon, I will join you on one of your classes...promise too be good and not pull daft faces at you either LOL xx

SueC said...

Lovely projects Linda. Glad your class went well. It's always a bit nerve racking first time but you've done it so now onwards and upwards.
Love Sue x
ps just enjoy Tuesday

craftimamma said...

Ooh lovely projects for your 'students' Linda. How I envy them!

I can see the biccies too!

Lesley Xx

Kay said...

Congratulations! Glad it went well, but I never had any doubt that it would. Well done :)

Isabelle Norris said...

ohhhhh, that sounds oh so familiar !! I tell you what, we were talking about scrapbooking earlier... make a page about that.. you'll cherish it later.
hugs,
isaxx

Lori said...

Looks like a big success! A leaf stamp forgotten can be forgiven! :) What the heck are those roses made out of on that bean tin and plaque? Is that metal? They are flippin' awesome! Oh, wait a minute, must be Dijon TSS metal, am I right? Oh, do I win a prize? he he. Wish I could take one of your classes. Sounds like a rockin' good time!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would do great!! Glad oit went well. Love your projects...as always, awesome!!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Bet you were exhausted though! Well done gal, the rest will be, well, the same!

Nettie said...

Wonderful works: maybe one day I will get to one of your classes: who knows, I'd love to! {hugs}

Unknown said...

What a resounding success - and happy smiling faces - well done you and all the participants.

You will be going 'full time' before you know it.

And I might turn up when Hels does too!

Andrea said...

just perfect Linda but I knew you would be, well done and good luck with the other classes xx

Rosie said...

There'll be no stopping you now!! Gorgeous projects, anyone would be delighted to work on them!

Ann said...

Congratulations Linda - I'd love to attend one of your classes, wish I lived nearer. Fabulous projects, so pretty. Hugs, Ann xxx

Nishant said...

love the look of those biscuits-ooops I mean beer mats and tin.

Work from home India

TinaB said...

Well done xxxx Stunning work yet again xxxx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey