Sunday, December 21

Red, Gold and Green!

RG&G Forgive me ... it has been a while since my last blog post! Presents to buy, gifts to wrap, nights out and friends to see ... you know how it is?

Anyway, yesterday I spent a lovely day with Hels making a canvas for this week's Sunday Stamper ... which is Red, Gold and Green!!!

I am delighted with the end result.

I got to use the Claudine Hellmuth sticky back RG&G1 canvas .... which was a real treat. Hels bought it for me; I had never seen it before.

She then pointed me in the direction of the Leandra Franich article in the December edition of Craft Stamper and I managed to use that technique with the Dawn Bibby daisy stamp and leaf. 

RG&G2 I had so much fun with the canvas ... I think it may have bought back some of my MOJO!

I am off to do food shopping now and even more present delivery's ... I shall try not to leave it so long next time.

Enjoy your day!

17 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning canvas Linda, love what you have done with the Sticky Canvas too hun...thanks for a fab day yesterday too xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Whoops, forgot to say, thanks for joining in hun xx

crafty creations said...

Wow Linda this is amazing - Love it!!!

Craftyideas said...

Stunning canvas. Have a lovely Christmas xx

Andrea said...

this is another fab canvas Linda, I just checked out the one Hels made to, the flowers finish it of a treat xx

claudine hellmuth said...

so thrilled you enjoyed working with eh Sticky back canvas! I love what you made! beautiful!

Kazza said...

Stunning canvas Linda - love everything about it - especially those gorgeous flowers. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
xxx Karen

nessy said...

gorgeous canvas linda ~ amazing work ~love the flower!!
hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas
vanessa xx

shaz earl said...

Absolutley stunning canvas Linda i love it, hope you have a fabulous Christmas xxxx

Julie said...

One word - Stunning.

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful canvas Linda! xx

Lavender Rose said...

This is amazing, love it!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's beautiful Linda, very striking :) The daisy makes a fab poinsettia.
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

gorgoeus canvas

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love this canvas xx

Shazza said...

fabulous work Linda, I just love it. Mojo very much in evidence
x

Kari said...

Wow!! It is gorgeous!!! You did a fantastic job!! I hope your holidays were fantastic!!!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey