Monday, April 9

Lord Tim Technique!

One of the perks of running the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog is ... that I get to pick the themes! So ... what could be nicer on a Bank Holiday weekend than playing around with a Lord Tim of Holtz technique!
Nothing I reckon!
You know Tim ... the man that makes all the chocolate eggs in all the world ... while attaching all the fluffy tales on all the bunny rabbits with just a small piece of Ranger Speciality Stamping Paper and an Ornate Frame.
Don't give me that ... you know ... the ... I am not sure how to do a Lord Tim Technique chestnut either! Just sign up for the Creative Chemistry 101 online class ... and trust me ... you will be amazed by how much you learn! And you get lifetime access!
I am loving the new speciality stamping paper too ... you need to try embossing on it ... I used Versamark ... and it made the most delicious slurping noise as I pulled the stamp away! Blending is a doddle and the clarity of the stamped image is second to none!
Righty-Ho! Please join us this week for the challenge ... you could win a prize of a $50 Shopping Spree at Simon Says Stamp ... then you could get some paper too ... simples!
I must away ... I had the most yummy delivery of Dylusions stash on Saturday ... I neeeeeeeed to play! What you doing?
Laters!

11 comments:

Carol Q said...

love this Linda. this is a great colour combination and beautifully put together.

craftimamma said...

Fab card Linda and I totally agree with you Tim's online classes were fantastic. I still haven't had time to play but it was great watching the videos every day and the lifetime access means I can revisit when I have a bit more 'me' time.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Rosie said...

I really like what you've done with that balloon image - I thought I didn't like it much, but you might have changed my mind ....

vixen said...

Lovely card :)

Lorna said...

stunning cards

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous Linda, love the background combined with the balloon image and the ornate plate is a perfect touch. Tracy x

Sid said...

Brilliant card Linda, enjoy playing with your Dylusions products !

Craftychris said...

Fabulous, I love the balloon. I am awaiting delivery of my first two Dylusion sprays and a mask - am very excited! xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous creation! I love the balloon!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cool card, Linda! Your fave colors and beautiful embellishments to top it off :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Marjie Kemper said...

You not only choose well, but your inspiration pieces really make me want to jump in. Love what you've done here with the balloon and that gorgeous background.

Twitter

A Crafting Journey