Monday, April 2

Inspiration Studio 490!

Oh My Giddy Aunt ... Don't even ask me where I have been ... I am more stressed than a stressed thing! I have a gazillion and three things on my to do list and literally no time in which to do them!
Yes folks ... the week just vanished ... vanished I tell you ... one minute I had a whole week ahead of me and the next minute ... well ...it was behind me! I really need to organise myself a bit better I can tell you! Any good organisation suggestions would be very gratefully received!
Anyways ... I am pretty darn sure you did n't pop by to listen to me whinge ... so I shall stop myself this minute!
The theme over on the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog this week is Inspiration Studio 490 ... we are indeed paying homage to the lovely and amazing THE Wendy Vecchi! It has been a while since I got really mucky colouring Grungepaper ... and I had a fabulous time in the process!Lots of lovely Wendy things ... some Kaiser mini book covers ... lots of Lord Tim of Holtz Grungepaper ... you know Tim ... the man that successfully designed a machine for time travel while feeding 5000 penguins with one loaf of bread; a Peeled Paint Distress Pad  and a Paper Piercing tool!
Do join in the THE Wendy Vecchi fun here ... Simon Says Stamp have once again donated a $50 Shopping Spree for one very lucky entry! I must away ... I have pages to fill! So sad that we are saying goodbye to one of the original SSS&S crew ...Nancy ... she is an amazing inspiration and I am reeeeeeeally gonna miss her!  Wishing you the best of everything Nancy!
Laters!

14 comments:

Sid said...

Those colour really so compliment each other Linda !!

Helen said...

Love your mini book cover! Hope you get your to do list done this week instead... have a good one.

craftimamma said...

This is fab Linda! Love all the products you've used on here to make this gorgeous little book. Nothing like getting inky with Grungepaper.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sarah said...

Luuurve the blue! Battling with deadlines and mojo here too - eek! Yes...indeedily where the heck did the time go to????? Stay away from the computer and FB is my advice - except to read this pearl of wisdom of course... wishing you mucho gusto! sarah.

Candy C said...

Linda, your mini album is great! I Love the polka dot cover and the beautiful blue flowers that grace the cover. They are way cool and boy, do they POP against the brown cover! <3 Candy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love your mini album Linda, you have decorated the covers beautifully. Love the polka dots combined with your flower, great POP of colour. Enjoy your week . Tracy x

Craftychris said...

Amazing! You have such a cool way with colour! xx

Shazza said...

fabulous!! Love the colours x

Anonymous said...

Terrific project.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous book, Linda!

I'm so in love with the vibrant blue that you used for the flowers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous cover! Loving your fab stacked flowers.

Heidi said...

Linda, I love those gorgeous blue flowers! As for time getting away from you, I'll send over my clone maker!

snazzyoriginal said...

Fab project, just love those snaps in the centre of the flowers, so clever xx

Rosie said...

What a lovely book - that blue is such a wonderful colour.

Twitter

A Crafting Journey