Monday, May 7

Simon Says Stamp and Show ...

... Your Favourite Stamp! Yup ... the new theme over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog this week is indeed your Favourite Stamp! Simple ... you would think! But not for me! In fact I found it decidedly difficult! I just could n't make my mind up! I was torn between Lord Tim of Holtz's hot air balloon ... The Wendy Vecchi's butterfly and then of course you have the delectable Dyan's Dylusions!
After much debate ... internal obviously ... I did n't walk around the supermarket openly arguing with myself ... I decided I would think outside the box ... so ...
I have represented Dylusions with the vibrant backgrounds on these tags by using the Dylusion's sprays! I have indeed used The Wendy Vecchi's Botanical Art set for all the stamping! And Lord Tim of Holtz is covered by adding his Distress Inks and Gold Dabber! You know Tim ... the man that walked across the Masai Mara to feed any hungry lion cubs and baby Monkeys while catering for all the Queen's birthday events with just the lid from a single Distress Marker and a paper pricking tool!
So ... hands up who is sick of the rain ... I mean May Day Bank Holiday and it has n't stopped raining!! Enjoy your extra long weekend people ... Oh and before I go ... a BIG Thank you to everyone at the CraftBarn ... and to all the people that watched me demo on Saturday and all the lovel peeps who did my Suitcase class with me on Sunday!
If you are stuck in because of the rain ... Why not make summink using your favourite stamp ... enter it into the challenge ... who knows ... you may win a $50 Shopping Spree to spend at Simon Says Stamp!
Laters!

18 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Linda saw your pieces on Simon SS and had to take a closer look. I love your tags. The colours and backgrounds are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing. I am now your newest follower as your style is right up my street. Thank you for sharing.......Annie :)

Alison said...

Thanks for a wonderful inky day yesterday linda, great to catch up with you, & your classes are always fun! You make a great cuppa! ;o) Booked your June class too, I'm officially your class stalker! lol! Hoping to get my project finished this SUNNY!!! morning!
oh yes...love your beautiful inky tags, will dig out my fave stamp! ;o)
Alison xox

Sid said...

These are so vibrant Linda !!

Helen said...

Fantastic tags Linda, love the colours. I will struggle finding ONE favourite but, I will try!!

Candy C said...

Beautiful tags, Linda. I love the bright vivid colors you achieved using Dylusional sprays. Your butterflies look amazing on your tags! Love your backgrounds! <3 Candy

TAM said...

Fantastic tags - at least the rain gives us all an excuse to stay in and craft

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your tags are fantastic, love these bright colors.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Loving Dyan's stuff here! Your backgrounds are all uber fun and gorgeous!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Well Linda I've been outside every bloody time it's rained and again soaked to the skin all in the name of new plants, sad or what. Love your inky vibrant tags, you have showcased your favourite stamps and inks wonderfully. Tracy x

Sarah said...

Really colourful tags, great stamping and such intense colours - love the trio of faves.... Yummy spays, me want, gimmee ink. Sounds like it was a fab weekend and if I wasn't such a porky pie I'd have been down there too. Have a good week and hopefully a bit of sunshine too..!

Terry said...

Hey there Linda, Just LOVEEEE The Wendy's butterfly completely yummieness all over, and the fabulous colors you have used for your AMAZING Tags are just great, as allways a beautifull job well done wowzersss Hugs Terry xxxx

Ali said...

Gorgeous tags - I *love* the colours and the butterflies.

I am NEVER going to be able to pick a favourite stamp! :lol:

Ali

Kirsten Alicia said...

Gorgeous tags, I love the colours.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

BEEEEEAAAUUUUUUUUUTIFUL tags my dear :) I'm loving the tags and I think the Wendy butterflies have to be towards your top spot but I can also definitely understand their are lots of lovely choices to choose from :) I love the layering you did with Dyan's sprays...gorgeous.

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Craftychris said...

Wow!! I love the stamps, the colours, the backgrounds - well just everything!! xx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is so vibrant. Gorgeous linda. I see this blog for the first time and will follow you. it's amazing beautiful work.
Lovely greet
Marja

Marjie Kemper said...

Yum! These colors are so rich.... total eye candy!

Georgie Horn said...

your tags are lovely!! Come by for a visit!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/were-not-in-kansas-anymore.html

Twitter

A Crafting Journey