Monday, May 14

Simon Says ...

A quickie post from me today ... I know ... I know I am a terrible blogger ... I have no clue where the time goes ...
Talking of time ... clever link huh???
Who said "No!"
My project for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week is a archy wood thingy covered in Metal and decorated with lots of Lord Tim of Holtz goodness! You know Tim ... the man that daily polishes the moon while organising the stars with just a pair of Tonic Studio Scissors and a long legged brad!
The theme of the challenge is Anything Goes ... which is great ... it means if you make anything at all ... and I mean anything ... you can share it here and be in with a chance of winning a $50 Shopping Spree at Simon Says Stamp! What are you waiting for?
I told you it would be a quickie post ... I have gossip ... really really exciting gossip ... life changingly exciting gossip ... which I am not allowed to share just yet and if I stay here any longer ... well ... it might just slip out ...
Have a good week people ...
Laters!

18 comments:

mark gould said...

Hi Linda. Love it.

Helen said...

Love the arches, so beautifully altered. Can't wait to hear your gossip, you've got me intrigued, lol! Have a good week.

Sid said...

Linda your metal style is fab !!

Unknown said...

Linda this looks very interesting and the gossip must be even more interesting.....waiting.....patiently.....have a good week

craftimamma said...

Oooh yes, luuurve this! Love the faces inside the cogs ....... smashing idea. As for your gossip ........ you're a blooming tease and .......... I'm not interested ............ not much, I'm not, lol! All agog now.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's gorgeous.

ellen vargo designs said...

Linda - your metal arches are *gorgeous*! Love the Time theme and how you split up the steampunk men into the circles - genius! Can't wait to hear your gossip news! Ellen x

snazzyoriginal said...

Fabulous project, would make a great workshop - just sayin'! Can't wait for your gossip xx

Candy C said...

Linda, your "archy wood thingy" is fabulous! I LOVE LOVE it! The design is fantastic and the distressed metal really has that WOW factor! Love the gentlemen in the middle of the cogs. The little time pieces....brilliant! Beautifully done piece! <3 Candy

Elaine said...

I absolutely love your metal designs here, just gorgeous. Dying to hear your gossip, hope you don't keep us in suspense for too long!

Elaine x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a phenomenal piece, Linda! The detailing and shape is fantastic!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Rosie said...

Oh wow Linda - you've surpassed yourself here, but then I love grungey metally things nearly as much as I love your vivid colours! Fantastic!

Angie said...

Wow this is fantastic ....love it.xx

Marjie Kemper said...

Ooooh lah lah! This is so flipping cool, Linda. Love the way you showcased the three gents, and all the texture is fantastic. I'll be seeing the Lord Tim this weekend. Are you peeled paint green with envy? ;-)

Artyjen said...

What a fabby effect with the metal ;)
xoxo sioux

Marianne H said...

This is so nice, love it. Lord Tim is so cute with the crown. Have a nice weekend.

Annie said...

Hi Linda I saw your piece on SSS-Anything Goes and just had to let you know that I love it. My mum just bought me one of these to alter and you have given me some inspiration. Like you I love Ranger and everything TIM. Brilliant the way he pops out at the corner of your site. How cute is he with his crown on....TFS Annie

Kim Dellow said...

It is great Linda, love all the cogs. Kim

Twitter

A Crafting Journey