Sunday, January 29

Turning The Page!

You guys are just THE best! So many encouraging words yesterday ... Thank you! And aint it nice when you do something that you LOVE doing and other peeps like it too? I am feeling tres bonne this morning I can tell ya!
There were a few questions yesterday too ... would be rude not to answer them me thinks ... so ... Yes, Tracy, all the dotty lettering were hand written ... but the larger stripy font was indeed die cut waste from Lord Tim's Carnivale Strip Die ... you know Tim ... the man that can open any door in the whole world that he likes ... while saving the very small population of toxic primates ... the slow loris ... from extinction with just a Ranger White pen and a Mustard Seed Distress Stain.
And Angie ... you wanted to know what I intend to do with my scraps and pages ... well ... and this may be a long shot ... I am planning on binding them in a book ... kind of journal stylie ... but we will see ... I may get bored before I get that far!
Anyways ... todays page was all about playing with hidden journaling ... something that appeals very much to me. This was indeed a double page spread ... but I am not quite happy with the opposing page ... something else that I am getting to like a lot ... just keep going back ... looking ... weighing up the options and add or don't add ... no rules ...but then ... that is the kind of girl I am!
Righty Ho then ... I am off to make ... erm ...stuff! I probably ought to think about tidying up a bit first ... Yuck!
Have a good Sunday people!
Laters!

10 comments:

Helen said...

Ooh, it's so adictive! I'm just waiting for some crackle accents to dry... LOVE this hidden writing and the whole page indeed.

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Love your page Linda .....and the other page well I am sure you will make it work it always comes together in the end ...well most times anyway x

Wendy G. said...

All I can say is,"You are brilliant!" I am loving this concept! Keep those creative juices flowing...

salamanda said...

Love the stunning bright colours in this page and the previous post, the dotty journalling works so well.

Kaz Hall said...

Ooo you got the bug too!! Love, love, love colours are amazing xx

kaz x

Gillian .... said...

Ooooo Linda, these pages are fabarooni, love the vivid colours and design .... yes keep up this style, loving it! x

craftimamma said...

Oh Blimey, fantastic page and love the hidden message. You really are making a fabulous job of these pages Linda. Brilliant!

Smashing to see you in CS again especially on the front page, Yay! Such a lovely project too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic colours Linda-so cheery!!

Craftychris said...

ooh mmore cool stuff - love it! xx

Marjie Kemper said...

Another beauty! Digging that door to hide your journaling. Is that a stamp?

Twitter

A Crafting Journey