Wednesday, January 26

At the Airport!

Well here I am ... At the airport and testing out the whole blogging from an IPhone jobby wotsit! Can you hear me???? Huh??? Can you??? Sorry you can't see anything yet ... That will come later! Apparently the sun is shining in L.A and the shopping is good! The wendy Vecchi and Lord Tim of Holtz are already there ... You know Tim ... The man that can wing walk without an airplane while plumping up clouds with just a pair of non stick scissors and a piece of tissue tape!
Well That is it for now folks ... Realise this is an extra short post ... But ... As promised ... There will be regular updates for those of you that don't tweet.
Laters!

13 comments:

Enfys said...

Have a safe journey Linda. I am travelling tomorrow - hope I will see you there. Are you on the Rangers booth?
hugs
Enfys

Handmade Hannah said...

V. jealous. Have a great time Linda I think you'll have a blast! :)

Cardarian said...

Have a good journey and enjoy CHA! Will be reading all your reports!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Alix said...

ooooh travel safe and have FUN!!!

Sol said...

I Can Hear you!!! are you going to CHA!??? I understand that it is a BIG EVENT!!!! Wish I could be there! ENJOY!!! :o)

ellen vargo designs said...

HeeHeeeeeee!!! WoooHoooooo!! Will you be able to sleep? I'm thinking NO... soak it all up... life is GOOD!

Artyjen said...

Thanks Linda...I'm one of the non Tweeters!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Helen said...

Can't wait for the blogs and the tweets! Have fun and don't shop too much!

slbt17 said...

lucky you! Enjoy!
Sandra ltb

Kathy Eddy said...

hope your travels are safe. You are going to have an absolute blast!

Carolynne said...

Have an amazing time and tell us all about it when you get back

xx

misteejay said...

Safe journey and have lots of fun (as if you need to be told twice about that bit LOL)

Toni :o)

Micki said...

Have an amazing time, and yes I heard you.
Micki

Twitter

A Crafting Journey