Sunday, June 13

Five!

Tag5a1306

I had to opt for a Roman numeral today to depict the five ... I say I had to ... I did n't actually have to ... it is just that I was struggling to find a number five that would fit the typewriter key and this seemed like a very quick and simple solution!

Today's tag is all Lord Tim of Holtz product ... from the large and very lovely die cut right down to the very small jump rings and tiny attacher ... erm ... attachments ... would you call them staples??? No not really ... coz then the tiny attacher would be a stapler! ... which it clearly is n't ... so I shall stick to tiny attachments!Tag5b1306

The Distress Inks used today are Aged Mahogany; Brushed Corduroy; Tattered Rose; Barn Door and Victorian Velvet ... Thirty-one down and five to go!

So here we are ... the start of the final week and only five more sleeps to Ranger U ... five more sleeps to watching and learning from the Master himself ... Lord Tim of Holtz ... you know Tim ... the man that can create the most beautiful sunsets while performing life saving surgery on endangered animals with just a pokey tool and one swipe of an ATG gun!

Tag5c1306 Five more sleeps to learning from Suze 'The Meltpot' Weinberg and Claudine 'The Collage' Hellmuth and it is in fact only four more sleeps to meeting THE Wendy Vecchi ... I am grinning from ear to ear as I type ... I cannot begin to describe how excited I am!!!

Righty-Ho ... I am now off to make another tag ... but before I do ... Anneliese's ten sleep countdown to Ranger U tag ... catchy title huh??? is here. And if you feel like joining in with one tag or all ten then please post a link so I can come see!

Have a good week everyone ... Laters!

26 comments:

Helen said...

You made it! Love this tag, tis brilliant. You've already been to visit mine, but here's the link anyway
right here
YOU have a good week to. Try to sleep some nights?!

G Peplow said...

Lovely tag, the colours sing:0)
Hope you're managing to get some sleep with all the excitement, can't have you tired when you meet the master, you have to remember every thing you see and hear;-D xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Mmmmmm gorgeous, so is the tag LOL love the colours as always ;-) Will 'av to do 2 tomorrow - still playing catch-up. Though I realise I'll have to be on time for the last one otherwise you won't see it before you go, wherever it is you're off to hehe
Anne xx

Jenny said...

'Tiny attacher attachments' HA! It's a mini stapler Linday! :P

Can't believe it's 5 more sleeps, seems like only yesterday you were telling us the fab news you were going! xx

Sid said...

Fab tag, lovely colours and so close now !!

Victoria said...

very much loving all things Tim including his tiny attachments ROFL!

Have left you an unusual yet amuzing award on my blog!

hugs
victoria
x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Lovely tag - I so need that die - maybe this month teehee :D
J xx

TinaB said...

Ohhh this is my favourite so far ! xx

I intended to join in from day 5! Where did the days go.........
I'm excited for you! xx

Unknown said...

My goodness you must be runnig on adrenalin - what fabulous tags - you are sure going to impress your hero - he won't forget you in a hurry will he

Gillian .... said...

Another lush holtz tag, Oooo how exciting is this countdown, your soooooooooooo lucky :)

Unknown said...

Love it! How are you going to contain yourself when you get to number one!!! Infact - I bet that realistically you won't be able to sleep so it would be quite incorrect to say one more sleep ... ooh - we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!!

Paula x x x

craftimamma said...

Crikey Linda, I won't be able to sleep either at this rate because I'm getting excited for you.

Fabulous tag again. Wonderful colours and lots of lovely texture.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Netty said...

Another great tag, you are making a wonderful collection with all those lovely T Holtz products.
Sleep well, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Wish I was going with you! What an awesome trip ahead! Love the tag...beautiful colors and wonderfully created. You did an awesome job on it!!!

Lori said...

Number five already? Didn't I just comment on six this morning?? Oh, yeah, the time difference. Love this one, the colors are really COOL (even though they're warm, lol). Five days, five days, five days.....

Burnice said...

Hiya, Great tags. I am getting slightly worried about your excitement - I just hope you haven't peeked too early! Burnice x

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous tag...What a thrill! I'm sure you will have a ball :)
xoxo Sioux

Kathy said...

Another little beauty, Linda

Are you spending all your days thinking of new descriptions for TH's prowess? hehehehe

Anneliese said...

OOhh this is my fav' so far .. love the colours and the tiny attachments lol :D can you believe we're heading out this thursday ? !!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I'm so dozy! I'd forgotten yesterday that I had caught up so only need to make 1 today (though I could get ahead of the game) Also think I need to be putting numbers on to mark the countdown - I know it's not compulsory ;-)
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag Linda! That heart looks lushious! I made a tag today, with the number 5 on it, quite by accident! Lol! x

Andrea said...

just perfection this tag, its a wonderful mix of colours Linda, not long to go now xx

Unknown said...

Oh My gosh this is a fantastic count down tag as are all the others I can't beieve it's almost here you must be SO excited!!!!

Love Dawn xx

AngelaC said...

Linda - your work is always so fantastic that I have run out of superlatives!! I'll have to look some more words up in the dictionary. LOL

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful tag hun, now, take a deeeeep breath and relax... nah, sod that.. you get as excited as possible... and I need updates from you while you are there.. i can then be very excited on the other side of the world for you xx

Lynne Phelps said...

Your tag series is absolutely brilliant, I am really loving your countdown! :-)

Twitter

A Crafting Journey