Monday, June 14

Four!

Tag05a1406

Here we are ... the final week and in just four more sleeps Anneliese and I will be in a Ranger Distress Ink heaven class room learning all we can from Lord Tim of Holtz. You will have to excuse any gaps in this post ... I have to keep standing up to do a little dance!!!

If you want to know the colours I used on this tag ... well you are out of luck frankly ... In my rush to get it made and blogged ... I put all the inks away before recording them ... I do know that of the five remaining inks I needed to use out of the 36 ... well I have now used Pine Needles and Tea Dye which leaves me with just 3 colours for the next three tags!Tag04b1406

The grunge flowers are from the Paper Artsy Flora and Fauna set ... they are the smaller of the two flower stamps and they are very cute! Everything else is from the man himself ... Lord Tim of Holtz ... you know Tim ... the man that can telepathically speak to beings from other planets while renewing the rain forest with just his texture hammer and a non stick craft sheet!

When I say Four more sleeps ... I will actually be setting off at silly o'clock on Thursday morning and heading for the airport so ... at this time ... in three more sleeps I will be in spritzing distance of Tag04c1406 the Utopia that is Ranger Industries! I am finding it virtually impossible to contain myself and I frequently catch myself just blurting out my travel plans to all and sundry!

Whatever you are doing ... Have a fab evening ... Anneliese's tag is either here already or will be shortly and if you feel like making a tag too ... or even 10 ... please link them here and we will drop in to see yours too!

Laters!

27 comments:

lynmcf said...

I know you will have a great time, and take a zillion photos xxxx

Burnice said...

Great tag. Yes, do take loads of photos.
Burnice x

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's only 4! Another stunning tag - love the number 4.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh this is gorgeous, love the colours, love it all ;-)
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Fab tag and great colours. You sound so excited about your class - hope you have a ball

Lisa xoxo

G Peplow said...

I can't help smiling as I read your post, it's just brimming with joy and I understand completely:)
Love this tag yet another gorgeous one:)

Helen said...

Oh, lovely lovely lovely. I have just blogged that I think I'm as excited as you, but re-reading your post, no way Jose!!

Here is your tag 4 from me!

Sid said...

Linda, contain yourself woman !! I like your tag it's sort of half and half colourwise. Sleep well !!

flutterbycrafter said...

Another stunning tag, fantastic.

Andrea said...

another perfect piece of art and look forward to the other tags, seriously not long to go now and photos galore you need to take, pack soon xx

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous tag - beeeeautiful flowers

Unknown said...

Yay four more sleeps and she's out of the country. Blogland party anyone?

Ooops must stop saying things out loud. What I meant to say was I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and the tag is horrible, I mean good.

Must see the doctor about my foot and mouth disease!

craftimamma said...

Oooh this is a stunner Linda. Fabulous colours and I love the number 4. Er ........... did you say that's how many sleeps? You did? Wow!!!!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lori said...

Love the little roses, they are GORGEOUS! Well, the whole tag is, really. Love the half in half colors, stunning. Four more, oh, wait, time difference, make that 3 more sleeps!

Anneliese said...

Oooh another beautiful tag from Linda .. You know linda who can describe tim holtz in twice as many words as anyone else whilst creating beautiful tags & blogging all at the same time lol :) xx see you in a COUPLE of days !!!!!!! Whoooppppppeeeeeeeee :D xxx

Jenny said...

Oooh! Even less time now! :D We're not really helping to quell your excitement are we? heehee

Gillian .... said...

It's the final countdown .... another fabby & inspirational tag Linda :)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Amazing tag...and I'm getting really excited for you now!!

xx

Unknown said...

lets face it are you sleeping much any way? I am sure you will not be sleeping at all when it comes to the actual day! So lucky another great tag hun

This tag idea would make a great front for a special card 60th 50th etc or 25th anniversary I may just have to remember this for the future!

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! You did an awesome job on the card!

Virginia said...

Loving the count down and the image of you dancing as you type made me giggle! The tag as always is absolute gorgeous! The metal work really sets it off! How many sleeps is it now?

Unknown said...

i'm starting to get butterflies for you... love the colours on this tag.

Paula x x x

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGEOUS tag hun... now, how are you doing??? Are you breathless with excitement yet??? I know I am .. and I ain't even going ROFL xx

PaperArtsy said...

you had better be giving us tweet updates while you are away!! make sure you set up your twitpic account!!

Leandra

Rosie said...

Gorgeous! I can just imagine you doing your happy dance ...

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tag, love the green flowers.

Joy said...

Wendy I'm just sitting here waving I'm so exited for you I can't speak - waves xxx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey