Thursday, January 1

**Coffee Break Makes!**

In between making a mess ... I make charity cards and have done for about 5 years. A lot of you will know that in order to keep costs down you need simple card designs that you can make in minutes ... that will also sell!!!

Well I thought I would share my file of designs with you ... some of you will have seen a few before ... but this time they come with full instructions. Please check back each Monday and let me know your thoughts!

You know like ... good idea! ... bad idea! ... bad instructions! ... rubbish cards! ... too basic! ...that kind of thing!

And if you don't sell your cards ... check back anyway ... it is always useful to have quick card designs handy for that last minute panic ... NO! don't tell me I am the only one that does that ... I don't believe you!

Don't forget these designs are not intended to show your range of card making skills they are intended to make money ... the more you make ... the more money you can make for that special charity or extra stash!

And don't forget to tell your friends!

No comments:

Twitter

A Crafting Journey