Monday, October 25

Something Spookay!

SSS3a2510 Morning all!

After a very hectic ... tiring and fun weekend I have still managed to get up all bright eyed and bushy tailed to blog!

Actually ... that is a complete fib ... I am probably still asleep ... well at least I hope I am ... when this publishes ... because if I am not ... then the old scheduling malarkey will not have worked properly.

The challenge for this week over at Simon Says Stamp and Show has now been set and it is indeed "Something Spookay!" My DT sample is a canvas and I have covered it with all things Lord Tim of Holtz ... a smidgeon of The Wendy Vecchi and a good sprinkling of Ranger too! Once aSSS32510gain the fabulous team over at Simon Says Stamp have donated a $25.00 shopping voucher ... so ... if you get chance ... do join us ... you never know ... you may be the name drawn by the random doodah wotsit.

Okay ... well I am off ... I cannot wait to get back in my own bed tonight ... there is definitely no place like home.

Have a great week.

Laters!

16 comments:

Helen said...

Stunningly spookay canvas!

misteejay said...

Colours are great - so vivid and def spooky...love it.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the pic of my sister?? Lol only joking
(she's gonna kill me!)
Jeanette

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Spooktacular (well you gotta do it aven't you) canvas Linda. Fabulous colours :-)
Anne xx

Linda Ledbetter said...

LOVE it! The Fragments look amazing, and wow-oh-wow, are those colors ever vibrant and gorgeous!

scrappin-scrappin said...

Wow, what an awesome piece! All the colors are gorgeous!!

Lori said...

Me thinks you like purple or something.. lol! This is awesome, Linda, and a brilliant idea to do a canvas this week!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and so cute! Love the colors and images you used!!! Awesome!!

Terry said...

Wohooo Linda love your spooky canvas, perfect colors heheheheh purple is definitly my favourite....wwowzers...all the spooky elements fo Lord Tim of Holtz are fabulous. Hugs Terry xxxx

Unknown said...

Spooky indeed. Great combinatin of colours as always.

Angie said...

Have missed so many posts ....love what you have been up to ...now the wedding is over and my back feels better I MUST get back into the blogging loop ...not to mention the crafting loop ....life really is just getting in the way at the moment.xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This canvas is BEAUTIFUL, Linda!! Would be a great Halloween decoration to hang up! I love the purples and oranges...classic Halloween!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Anonymous said...

scary spooky and fun. Great piece Linda
Hugs June xx

2amscrapper said...

fabulous piece!

peggy gatto said...

fun and colorful design!

peggy gatto said...

fun and colorful design!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey