Seeings as you guys asked so nicely ... here is how I made yesterday's heart. Please note that this technique is as old as the hills ... so apologies if you are hugely disappointed with the simplicity of it ...
1. I stamped the heart in Jet Black Archival onto white card and cut it out
2. Then I coloured the heart with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
3. I turned the heart over and shaped it by making small circles with a ball tool
4. I added some 3d foam pads
5. Finally ... I stuck it in place and covered it with Glossy Accents
6. The I set it aside to dry and tada .... a dimensional heart!
The heart is a Lord Tim of Holtz Stamp ... you know Tim ... the man that can fly faster than the speed of sound without an airplane and make a 1" scale model of Concord with just a Mustard Seed Distress Re-inker and a Craft Sheet!
I am off to get ready for the imminent arrival of Dan and tomorrow's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge ...