Saturday, April 10

More Dresses!

Dress3

Sorry about the piccies people ... I am going to try and do them again later ... well not tonight later ... more tomorrow later :0)

This first dress is Rusty Hinge spritzed with gold perfect pearls and sadly you really cannot see the shimmer ... tis quite pretty. Below are Dusty Concord ... Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire either mixed or neat. Stamps are Paper Artsy ... Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi ... apart from the dress which is B Line. These would make fab invitations ... I digress ... I just thought of that !

While I am here ... I need to right a wrong ... you all say such lovely things in your comments ... but it was n't my idea to use these dresses as tags! I have about one idea that good each decade and I think my one for this decade has been and gone ... mind you I cannot rightly remember what it was :0)dress4

Anyways ... the B Line lady demoed the dresses instead of tags at CHA ... Lin Brown from L.B Crafts came up with the stamp idea ... they talked and hey presto we have a fab dress tag stamp thing ... which is great fun and yes they do come in different sizes ... little and large though ... not 8,10,12 and 14 :0).

I am now very terrified now about my demoing debut at Ally Pally tomorrow ... if you are going and you see me ... please come and chat ... talking I can do ... at least ... I usually can :0)

If you are not going ... I am taking my camera and will show you lots of piccies tomorrow night ... Have a good weekend everyone ... whatever you are doing ... and if you are not going to Ally Pally ... treat yourself to some online stash :0)

18 comments:

Angie said...

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow ... no ...today ...not that you need it.
We want blow by blow photos ...cant wait ....so wish I was still living in the SE so I could come.

Elaine A said...

Linda -

I still think what you've done with this adorable little dresses is just wonderful! Good luck at Ally Pally! I am sure everything will be fine and you will have a blast!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable. You have done an amazing job with these!!! Everything you do turns to gold!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Good luck! They are going to LOVE your demo *smiles*.

These little dresses are just TOO cute!

Cardarian said...

Those dress tags are lovely, wish I could go to the Ally Pally! I am to far away but I will be popping back to see the photos and maybe I will organize a trip to the autumn ally pally! Good luck girl! You will do great at the demo!
Hugs
Cardarian

Julia Dunnit said...

Hvae a great day - you will be the on;y one that's nervous; you've been asked because you're good!!
Love the dresses...yep, could do a kerljllion of these. They show of the inks really well don't they.

chrissy o said...

love the dresses
chrissy o

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo these are so cute :D
I would definitely wear the rusty hinge oneif you fancy running me one up :D
Have fun at Ally Pally, hope it goes well :D
Julie xx

Kaz Hall said...

hi linda.......sending lots of luck you wont need it though you will shine!! love the dresses too looking forward to seeing the photos x

kazx

Burnice said...

Hope you are having/had a fabulous day at Ally Pally. Can't wait to see the pics.
Loving the dresses and as you say fab idea for invites.
Burnice x

Andrea said...

just perfect whatever size they come in Linda, hope your weekend goes well and look forward to seeing pics xx

Joy said...

Wow Linda these are gorgeous, I love, love, love the purple/blue set. Good luck for tomorrow, I know lots of folk will be in for a treat. Wish I could be there, looking forward to seeing your piccies xx

Sid said...

Another stunning collection Linda !

Helen said...

Linda, it was great to meet you "in the flesh" as it were, today - your hand stopped shaking after the first hour, lol; and you did great. And I have seen these dresses in real life and they ARE fab. Hey, you know what, they'd make good ad-dress cards. tee hee (you had to be there!)

The Stamp Man said...

Your dresses are gorgeous Linda.

I hope you had a great day today and relaxed enough to enjoy it. I bet you had a fab time even though you are probably shattered this evening.

Enjoy all of tomorrow!!

Jill x

Lynne said...

Lucky you, Ally Pally, enjoy. Love all your dress tags but my fav are the blues and sapphire especially the one with the gold leaves, fabulous. Lynne x

Unknown said...

linda - if you converted these into proper clothes - you'd be on the catwalks in no time...

good luck tomorrow although i'm more than sure that you don't need it... I just wish i was going so that i could meet you... you crazy gal...

can't wait to hear how it all went... warts and all!!!

Paula x xx

Isabelle Norris said...

Those are so much fun!! love them
isax

Twitter

A Crafting Journey