Friday, January 8

A Bit of a Love Fest!

KK0801

I am not sure if I should apologise for more romantic crafting in January or not ... and as I am not sure I am not going to :0)

I made this card earlier today for Creativity Boutique and as the day is drawing to a close and I have not made anything else I thought I would share it with you guys too. The instructions and ingredients list are all here if you fancy giving it a go.

I ventured out today too ... de-icing my car was not fun ... but I should n't complain because the last few days did n't bring us much snow at all. After chatting to Lin earlier ... well ... I felt positively warm and cosy compared to the arctic conditions she is experiencing in her neck of the woods. If you are trying to bookKKa0801 a class please be aware that Lin has been snowed out of her shop for a few days and will be back in tomorrow and available on 01234 714848 from about 10.00am for bookings.

Right ... well ... I think that is me for now ... I am definitely in the mood for making something else ... but what??? ... I only have a limited number of boyfriends ...

That WAS a joke by the way ... I am just a one man woman really!

See you all later ... remember to keep warm and toasty :0)

32 comments:

nessy said...

so which man gets this fab card? gorgeous card ~lucky man!!
not much snow here ,but feeling very cold ~ good idea to find that lucky man for a cuddle i say!!
vanessa xx

Elaine A said...

Linda -

What a gorgeous card! Love the way you've put it together.

Elaine Allen

Kim said...

This is beautiful, Linda!!! I don't have any men, but somehow manage to find bunches to send Valentines to, just because they're so much fun to make!!! Keep 'em coming and stay warm!!!!

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful Linda as always and its nice to see something different xx

Ann said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous card! Shame it will be wasted on a man - unless he's really appreciate of your crafting talents that is??
I'm just jealous because I would love to receive it ;)

Debi said...

Stunning card!!! I love it!!! Awesome job on the card!

Sid said...

Lovely Valentine card Linda !. Love the dimension !

LME said...

Love how much colour you got it is so vibrant :)

kirsticoo said...

Great card Linda and its not snowed here today - yayyy - and the kids were back at school as well - double yayyy....Its just freezing temps now. Was -14 this morning...x

craftytrog said...

Fabulous! Great colours!

Kaz said...

And what does your hubby think of you sending it to Tim?!!

Fab card Linda xx

Debsg said...

A beautifully romantic card. Just perfect.

Sandra said...

oh my, what a beautiful card :) ..oohh I can tell I'll be visiting your lovely blog an awful lot. Thank you for the inspiration.

craftimamma said...

Fabulous card Linda. I love it!

Lesley Xx

Traceyr said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of love in January. Those are great cards. :)

Hazel said...

Love doesn't just have to be for Feb 14 - it's good in Jan as well - and this is gorgeous love x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you and your jokes, I just never know when to believe you anymore!!!!
Like the card..specially the music.

Carmen said...

Gorgeous colours going on - love the little charm Linda :)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card Linda love the colour Chiz x

Di said...

Beautiful card

Brunch at Saks said...

Gorgeous card! I am new to your blog and love it! Have a great weekend XOXO

Caroline said...

Lovely card Linda - love the deep red flower...x

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Linda, love that rose. Happy New Year to you as well
x

Von said...

Oh what a lot of lovely roses you have been making Lnda :) wonderful work
xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Linda :)
Anne xx

Sandra said...

Totally gorgeous as always Linda. You should get yourself a few more boyfriends if they help you make such fab creations ;o)
Hugs
Sandra xx

Marimer said...

Maravillosos tus trabajos, tienes un gusto exquisito para realizarlos, super creativos y perfecto, felicidades.
Lamento no haber podido comentarte antes tus anteriores trabajos, me ha sido imposisble, en contra de mi voluntad.
Bss

Hels said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this...those layers are FAB!!! Muchos grande amiga :O))

Claireliz said...

Linda, that card is stunning... but then so is everything you create :).
x

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is gorgeous.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is stunning, no other word for it!

One man, who is a Keeper, is perfect, I think!

Lucy x

Twitter

A Crafting Journey