Sunday, April 26

Time after Time!

ss26a

It's Sunday which means the Sunday Stamper challenge!

The theme this week is Time after Time. My first thought when making my tag was a clock and then it occurred to me to use all the other bits and ss26 pieces that I have used time after time!

So out came the Dusty Concord and Broken China distress inks. T!mmy's clock and Stitchels flowers also needed to be included and the Art journey butterfly of course!

This was a fab challenge ... if you want to see more Time after Time interpretations then just click here!

Have a good week everyone!

17 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow! Your colour mix is stunning!

Ang C said...

A stunning tag!!!!

Amy said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The butterflies are gorgeous..I love them alot!! Brilliant lovely color's on this taggie.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful time piece!

Ginny said...

this looks FAB...love the clocks, well all of it really..lol

Dan said...

I am stunned by your stunning tag! :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!! I love the colors!!! Awesome job!!

voodoo vixen said...

Beautiful tag Linda... I so wish my inking came out looking like yours!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Oooh, love this tag, colours are gorgeous...and thanks for joining in hun...have a good week and see ya soon ... can't wait! Hugs xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another gorgeous piece of artwork Linda :) I luv the colours too
Anne x

AngelaC said...

Really beautiful work Linda - the colours are wonderful!

Luna Art said...

Beautiful tag, love the colours and the butterflies, has inspired me to use my stamps more on my lo's!

jo said...

oh wow hun, sooo stunning huggs jo x

Shazza said...

this is fab Linda, great colours
x

Buffy said...

Just beautiful,love the colors and all the details.

Minxy said...

Your work is always so inspiring, love it when you mix it all up and create magic x

Julie said...

I've just have to say that I LOVE your AMAZING tag! I love how the butterflies look so delicate that they could almost fly right off the tag.
Breathtaking!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey