Well it is Monday again already and that means a whole new challenge from TMTA!
This week is all about foil and alcohol inks ... which together is something that I don't think I have tried before! There is an excellent link to a good tutorial here!
Anyway ... here is the result. The photo has come out a bit dark I am afraid... the effect is much prettier in real life!
The stamp is an oldie from Tin Can Mail.
The experts among you will see that I used metal flakes rather than foil. And what a mess I made!
I stuck the acetate to the metal flakes using Ten second studio Humungo killer tape ... which is absolutely fabulous stuff!
Have a good week!