Once again ... there is nothing difficult involved ... this is what I did!
1. Cut a plain piece of card 3 ATC widths wide and 3 ATC lengths long. Then stamped images onto the card using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.
2. Blended two colours of distress ink over the design. I used Broken China and Pine Needles.
3. Placed a sheet of copy paper over my work and iron over the design. Once the stamped pattern showed through I set the iron to one side and removed the paper.
4. Then I Blended Old Paper distress ink over the entire pattern.
5. I stamped patterns all over the design with Broken china and Pine needles distress ink. I nearly abandoned it at this point because the stamp in the middle looked awful!
6. I then stamped an design over the entire sheet using Ranger jet black archival ink. I only lightly inked the stamp at this point because I did n't want my images too dark.
7. I cut the sheet up into 9 separate ATCs
8. I then worked on the ATCs individually. I added to the boring bits with individual embellishments and some silver embossing.
9. I stuck an old book page to some card and stamped 9 butterflies. I cut these out ... coloured them with Dusty Concord distress ink and added one to each ATC.
10. This is the finished piece. 9 ATCs that work as one piece or individually.