Monday, October 27

More Beads and Butterflies!

Midnight 4

Yup ... this is pretty much the same as the Fired Brick card I did the other day!

This time though I used Dusty Concord.

The colour is still really vibrant and I think the Midnight 4a change in shade gives the card a completely different feel.

The body of the butterfly is coloured in gel pen this time ... Don't worry I have made a note to buy some purple Stickles :0)

All the stamps are from the Stitchels Dotty Dot set.

The antenna are made with wire and I did n't add a greeting coz I kind of think this is one of those cards that would pretty much do any occassion ... except Christmas of course, or birth of a baby boy, or Wedding or ...

14 comments:

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous card. The colours are stunning.

joanne wardle said...

I do have a theory that you can make purple butterflies work for any occasion. I think you've proved me right! great card

daydreamer said...

Lovely card Linda, i love purple,
Rach x

Anneke said...

lovely and elegant card.
and the purple color is gorgeous

Cass said...

Another stunner Linda.It's absolutely gorgeous in this colour too.

Cass xxx

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Linda my fav colour xx

Debi said...

Incredible card!!! Love the color...my absolute favorite. Gorgeous!!!

Andrea said...

just another great colour to this card fabulous x

jay670120 said...

lovely card x Purple is my all time hated colour but i like this sssshhhhhhh dont tell anyone lol !

Heather Robinson said...

This is delightful...such a wonderful sense of movement and the colour is divine!

Hels said...

Another gorgeous card Linda, love it!! :O))

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

Very lovely card.
Beutiful colours.

Kari said...

Love this card in purple too!! Great job!!

carolann said...

Wow this card looks so proffesional WTGxxxx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey