Tuesday, September 9

Home Inspiration!

giraffes The ArtyGirlz challenge #51 is Home inspiration.

The idea is that you take inspiration from something that you have in your home!

Well ... I have ... erm ... giraffes in mine!!! Tis true - I do! So here they are! giraffes 1

And this is what I made!

I think I may have over camouflaged the giraffe on my door hanger but I know a little boy who won't care at all!

giraffes 2 It has not stopped raining here today! I am not one to moan but blimey ... I don't think it has stopped raining at all since I have been on holiday!

No going back to work with a tan then!

At least my fingers are a nice shade of brown :0)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great piece Linda...I love your Giraffes...how cool are they!!! great work

Debbie said...

I love all the colours in this piece! Those Giraffes are great and we have one similar to the smaller one that we got at a wildlife park. Now i want more! lol

Hugs
Debbie
x

Unknown said...

Great looking giraffes.
I'm fed up with the rain too!

Andrea said...

this is great Linda and do love your giraffes x

Dawn said...

Great sunny colours - brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Linda, this is awesome! Love the bright colors! What an adorable giraffe! Beautifully done!

Crissi Harvey said...

fab door hanger Linda love your inspiration is the tallest giraffe as tall as it looks.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty GirlZ challenge.

crissi xx

Shazza said...

Nice giraffes Linda and fab door hanger, very bright
Shazza
x

Kreativgeschwafel said...

yor door hanger is really great!

Kath Stewart said...

love your door hanger - gorgeous work and I love giraffes too - they have the most beautiful faces
and gorgeous big eyes.
Love
kath
xxxxx

Rach said...

Wow this is stunning, fabulous colours....hugs rachxx

Kari said...

Wow! Love the colors!!!

Kari said...

Wow! Love the colors!!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I LOVE the door hanger! What fabulous colors, and I love all the different effects you got with....is that a stamp? or did you use bubble wrap? Which ever, it is wonderful!!!!

Cass said...

Love the door hanger.the colours are fab.Gorgeous giraffes too!

Cass xxx

Chriss Rollins said...

great take on the challenge and I am sure that little guy will love it.
chriss x

Julie Allain said...

I love your door hanger Linda it's gorgeous!! I love giraffes too :)

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey