Friday, August 29

Pop Art!

Andy warhol What a great day! My last day at work for two weeks and Thank God it's Friday is back on weekly with a theme of women.

Great to have you back Sandy and Heike!

I have made a couple of cards ... they are old Andy Warhol 1 designs but I have used a different stamp than usual and tried clashing the embossing powder colours with the card on the other.

Sadly I only finished them a few minutes ago so I need a flash and it is reflecting on the design ... I have taken three piccies ... just because I like to be a helpful soul and so if you piece the good bits of all three pictures you may even get a rough idea of what one of the cards actually looks like.

Andy Warhol 2 I use this design quite often in my charity card making ... simple and quick which is good if you are planning on making loads ... I always add the greetings on when I know what the card is for ... as this is a fairly generic card and is handy to have in stock.

Blimey ... I am going on a bit are n't I???

Enjoy your weekends people!

17 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fantastic, great idea

Dan said...

Ooh...I'm loving this, even more than schadenfreude!! :)

Andrea said...

this is just a super design Linda, its great x you have a fab weekend to xx

Sandy said...

Oh Linda this is absolutely perfect.
Fantastic pop art. Love them.

Thanks for this great work to TGiF.

Rosie said...

Fab card! I love that stamp and the Andy Warhol effect is brilliant!! The light in this weather just isn't conducive to taking pics without a flash, is it? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and so vibrant.

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!

Willy said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous art!!

Barbara said...

fabulous art.

Maria Matter said...

love this pop art...fabulous colors!
Blessings, Maria

Simone said...

Great idea, beautiful art.

Anonymous said...

FAB!!! Love the quirky and bright approach!

Kari said...

WOW! Great job! Wonderful bright colors!

Sara said...

Fantastic, these are great!

Cass said...

This is fantastic.

Cass xxx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey