Monday, August 11

Noel Coward said ...

ATC 260 "Mad dogs and English men go out in the midday sun!" Well he kind of sang it - but you know what I mean!!!

The TMTA challenge is "dog Days" ... apparently when you get a really hot day - that is what they call it on the continent - I would n't know that ... because I live in England and I have forgotten what a hot day looks like or feels like and I certainly cannot remember what you call one!!!

Anyway a theme of dog and days made me think of Noel Coward ... hence my ATC. I was going for hazy with the red ... it did n't work but hey-ho ... my dog certainly looks mad :0)

22 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow wow wow gorgeous ATC.
Fantastic colors. Love them.

Sue said...

Hi Linda - what a fun ATC. Missed seeing you around ....

vintage wil said...

lovely atc !!!

herminesplace said...

This is fun!!

Kelly said...

great ATC

Kari said...

Great job!!! Love all of it!

Debi said...

Awesome ATC!!! The background is gorgoeus!!

Paulien said...

Hey Linda...I like the humor you used in your card:-)

Rein said...

Great ATC!

msscrooby said...

I love your humour! Had to grin while reading your post. Great ATC!

made by fifi said...

fab atc linda - love the dog xx

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

Great dog artist!!
Lovely card.

Andrea said...

he is a for certain mad dog Linda, love what you have made, its fabby x

Faye said...

The colors and the quote are absolutely perfect.

Hels said...

Totally bonkers dog!! I love it!! Your interpretation of the theme is, as ever, unique and brilliant! Hugs xx

Angie C said...

Oooh Linda, this is great - love the colours and what a great image and saying you have used - love it.
hugs
Angie

Lydia said...

Brilliant!! ...and perfect timing!! ^.^

Lydia said...

Oh and...a hot day in England is called...RARE!!! :0)

Maureen said...

Love it! That dog is so cute and the background looks like fire - so cool!

She said...

Great ATC Linda. Well done you! :-)

Gail said...

Lovely ATC - made me smile.

Ann said...

Love it Linda!! Gorgeous colours xx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey