Sunday, June 1

Dans ma maison il y a .... du metal

DMM

This week's challenge is du metal!

Well I went one step further and my entire house is made from metal.

Aluminium sheet to be precise. It comes on a roll and is sticky on one side. It is considerably thicker than the foil you buy for cooking and it moulds well .... so I may be using some more in the future!

This house is only ATC size. I was beginning to wonder what on earth I was going to do with the larger sized ones and I really enjoyed making this smaller version. So Thank you Andrea for the tip!

Right, I am off to finish making my mini book now .... so watch this space :0)

24 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful!! great colours!!

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

stunning house !!

Lesley said...

Fab house xxx

Craftyideas said...

Its is a stunning house -love it. Love Rachel p xxx

roser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roser said...

Molt original i maca!!!
petons
roser

Linda said...

Oooooooooooh I like that :)

Anonymous said...

wow such lovely colors !
http://Ksiop.canalblog.com

Andrea said...

you are very welcome for the tip, was only knowledge passed on to me from dear Dan, just love your little house x

Kaena said...

Whoaaaaaa !!! I love it !!!!

Angie C said...

Wow, what a great house - I love the colours you have used and love the little keys hanging up too

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, très dynamique !! merci beaucoup pour ta participation.

Ann said...

WOW!!! Stunning Linda - love it!!! xx
(does it come fully furnished? LOL!)

Maureen said...

Totally awesome!! WOW!! I absolutely LOVE it!

Tova said...

Gorgeous, love colors ! Great work !

Mary-Beth said...

Beautiful!

made by fifi said...

lovely house - love the colour xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

This is gorgeous! The colours are glorious!! Love it! C'est magnifique!!! (Well I do have to teach French at school now so I thought I'd practise!!)

Karen Owen said...

Amazing house! The colors are divine.

Anonymous said...

Quelles jolies couleurs ! bonne idée ! bravo !

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab fab fab!!! Cannot wait to see the rest of the book now....love it more than I love whipping Grim at cards whilst sitting in a little country pub in front of a roaring open fire xx

Anonymous said...

Cete maison est parfaite

Rosie said...

This is STUNNING - so creative and clever! Is it available to trade????

Anonymous said...

Very lovely house !!!!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey