Monday, March 17

The circles are still around!

I need to start thinking of better titles for this circle tag book. Suggestions on a postcard would be gratefully received :0))

I am still sticking to the Oxford Impressions Paris sheet of stamps and have added the Stampers Anonymous dream stamp to this one. The collage background is made from an old book page and some of the K&Co journey papers.

The brad is HOTP [QVC TSV] and so is the brad transfer .... first time I have used these and was pleasantly surprised how easily it went on.

The pinky plummy Mulberry paper was made by me with a bit of glimmer mist, some brick red re-inker and a bit of heat setting.

I quite like the effect.

Circle book 3

I have just realised you cannot see the image on the shrink plastic in the picture - which is a shame coz it is gorgeous. I shall try and include her full size on my next page.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful - and I hope you are feeling better xxx

made by fifi said...

looks lovely - gorgeous colours xx

Andrea said...

another beautiful circle Linda, how you have the patience for circles beats me, love what you make xx

Gia Harvey said...

Hi Linda, still waiting for your address to send you your PIF. I emailed you today - otherwise please leave me a comment.
Ta Gia

Ann said...

Gorgeous colours Linda - another stunning piece of work!!! xxx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey