Monday, January 31

The Duchess Takes a Bow!

I know ... I know ... I got the whole time thing wrong and this post is late for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week ... and as Challenge Site Director ... well to be honest you would expect much more from me ... more organisation etc., ... the truth is ... I am from the UK ... who knew that in the U.S... there are different time zones depending on which state you are in!!!
Anyways ... the theme this week is love ... in readiness for Valentine's Day don't ya know and the prize is a stonkingly good $50 gift voucher for Simon Says Stamp! ... Talking of which ... I saw Heidi today with her order book out at CHA ... boy does that girl know how to shop ... she has a whole lot of lovely new goodies on the way!


The highlights from CHA today were ... THE Wendy Vecchi ... whom I LOVE ... Lord Tim of Holtz ... You know Tim ... the man that can turn bath water into Champagne while rescuing abandoned Penguins in the Arctic with just a dollop of Glue n Seal and a inch square of Sticky Backed Canvas!
The other highlights were the DCWV booth ... LOVED their display and also LOVED the Ice Resin Display ... rather a lot!

Finally I had the honour of attending Suze 'The Duchess of the Melt Pot' Weinberg's retirement bash on the Ranger booth ... I wish you the very best of everything Suze ... and all in your jammies ... if you please :0)

Okay people ... That's all from me for now ... it has gotta be my bedtime in at least one state ...
Laters!

13 comments:

Daniele said...

it must be confusing with all those time zones...are you hopping from one to another or are you making excuses....lol, looks like you're havin' a blast lovin' the piccies
hugs

Helen said...

Just caught up with your tweets, as it all happens when I'm in bed, lol! (CHA I mean.....)

misteejay said...

I'm sure you're forgiven especially as you are providing all these lovely pics.

Toni :o)

Minxy said...

Glad your having a blast Linda, thanks for sharing all the cool pics from the show x

Karen said...

Soooo envious Linda! Looks like you are having a fab time. You can tell me all about it at Artsycraft and make me even more green: How do you fancy a gooseberry for next year's trip?
Karen

Tracie H said...

Fab pictures - Im sad not to be there this year :(

Andrea said...

just great pics Linda and thanks for sharing your journey with us xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Looks like you is having a FAB time Linda... those dresses are amazing! Dunno who has put a link to this post in the bottom there... wasn't me hun... dunno how to do that ROFL x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Sounds like great fun Linda, thanks for all the lovely photos. Love those tags with the dress forms on in prev post ;-)
Anne xx

Cahos' Chaos said...

Thanks for keeping us posted both online and tweets. Love them all. Great you had a fun time. TFS and God Bless.

Angie said...

Wow .... those dresses are amazing

Glen said...

Thank you for the photos Linda. I have been keeping up with the goss with you and others which make it feel like I am actually there - well almost! *Ü* ~Glen~

Unknown said...

linda i also want to say thanks for the private peeks into CHA ,love the photo of the dresses in DCWV booth! have fu and what is a couple of hours between friens..Technically speaking you were on time!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey