Wednesday, September 15

**Simon Says Stamp-tember Blog Candy Winner**

I have put all the comments into Mr Linky from the Stamp-tember Challenge Post and I am pleased to announce ... The winner of the Coffee Archival Ink Pad and Reinker from the Simon Says Stamp-tember blog hop is ...

22 Deanna Cosgrove

Please email me your details Deanna and I will arrange for our generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp to send you your prize.
Thank you to everyone that took part and for all the lovely comments.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Deanna!! Thanks again Linda sharing your ideas and art.

TwoHeartsPath said...

Congratulations Deanna!!
Patti

Girlsinthecraft said...

OMGosh, it only took two people telling me I won to figure out where! Thanks so much Linda---and I REALLY wanted that stamp pad, how lucky am I??!!??!! Thank you, thank you...............
(big happy dance with great big smile on my face!)

Twitter

A Crafting Journey