Friday, July 16

Glimmer and Chip!

GandC1607

What a fab day! Just look at my lovely ladies and tell me that I don't have the best job in the world!

Today we did a Glimmer and Chip class ... sadly I don't have time to upload all the pictures of their wonderful projects right now ... and it would n't be right not to do them all in one go ... so here is my sample and I will upload the others another day! 

I just have to tell you the funniest quote from today ... hilarious it was ... I did promise not to reveal who said it ... but are you ready???

"I made the hole and then I forgot what is was for!" LBClass6

Seriously ... that baby is going in my memoirs ... if anyone ever asks me to write them!

I am sooooo reassured that it is n't just me that has moments like that ... actually ... don't tell anyone .... but sometimes I have whole days like that :0)

Well, I am afraid that is all I have time for ... Lord Tim of Holtz is on Facebook begging me to be his friend as I type ... that is n't actually true ... but hey ... a girl can dream ... right???

Laters!

16 comments:

Burnice said...

You do have the best job in the world..... Love your project too.
Burnice x

Sid said...

Glad your class went well Linda !! Had to smile on this one !

Nettie said...

pleased the day went well and love the samples, look forward to seeing all the work when you get time: ONE day I shall be there :o)

It's a threat!!! lol!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for making me smile before heading off to dreamland ;)

Hugs!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Your project is fabulous!! Glad you class went well...I know you are are the best!

Kath Stewart said...

yes it is the best job in the world and hey what a gorgeous project...bet they all had a ball...hugs kath xxx

Helen said...

Yes, I reckon you have the best job in the world - or maybe the best would be being there with you?! Love your chips, please show us all the classwork too. Lucky ladies!

airing cupboard crafts said...

Glad your class went well looks like you had lots of fun xx

Alix said...

you just might have the best gob in the world...ooooh typo...i meant *job* in the world! pml xxx

Claire said...

Loving that quote :D looks like you had a great time, love your wall hanging too :)
C
xx

Claire said...

Loving that quote :D looks like you had a great time, love your wall hanging too :)
C
xx

Twiglet said...

Thanks - you always manage to make me smile!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fabulous piece Linda, love the colours too :-)
Anne xx

Carmen said...

I would totally believe Lord Tim would be on his knees begging. I would ;)

Gorgeous hanging!

Shazza said...

yes Linda you do indeed have the best job ever! Wish I could be at your classes. It looks fab
x

craftimamma said...

Oooh, I'm so envious of the ladies in the class. I can see the chair I sat in with a blonde lady in it who sadly isn't this blonde lady, Boo! Hoo! I will get to another Linda E class, I will, I will, I will, Lol! If I say it enough it should happen right?

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Twitter

A Crafting Journey