Friday, September 5

SpoooKay!!!

TT HalloweenTheme Thursday challenge this week is Halloween! Now any challenge with the word Halloween in it is a hit with me coz it gives me the chance to get my Stampotique stamps out!

I have also recently acquired the Cherry Pie Gothic Halloween collection. I say acquire to cover myself ... I can't actually remember if I told my ATC 265 other half that I won them or bought them! So acquired is a safe bet!

For this challenge I made a couple of ATCs which I was n't thrilled with ... to be honest I rushed them a bit ... so I made a card too! A very bright card but a Halloween card none the less.

ATC 266 It is still raining here ... so we did n't make the seaside today either ... hopefully the weather will improve next week and we can do all the things we should have done this week.

Thank you for dropping by - catch you later!

23 comments:

Andrea said...

they maybe bright but they are soooooo spooky great x

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda - at least it's stopped raining down here (for the moment anyway). Said before - just love the Stampotique girls - I really will have to treat myself. I am so pleased for you about your DT news - richly deserved. It makes me think I will have beans on toast for tea - and raise a glass of red - just to you - lol. Sue
PS - thanks for your contuining lovely comments on my Blog

Sandy said...

Oh Linda this is scary. Stunning card. Love this spooky style.

Shazza said...

great stuff Linda, lovely adn bright
x

Anonymous said...

hihi we have the same taste by halloween girls!!!!! nice work

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card and great stamp

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda, what a awesome, funny card! I love the image you used...it is too cute to be spooky. Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda ...
I wanted to say : thank for your visit and comment on my blog !
I visit your blog, too and I love your work. It's very original and creative, bravo !

Jo said...

This spooky card is brilliant. It jumped off the page at me! I like Stampotique too. The people there are so nice and Jill's/Daniel's stamps are like no others.
I don't really do Halloween cards which is a shame as Inkadinkado have a lovely clear set. I've just got their Flourished Fall Tree (wb but also in the clear set). Love it!

Kari said...

Great job!! I love each and every one of them!! Love the colors!! Fantastic!

Ann said...

Very spooky - love them all xx

Carole said...

What a fun piece. :-)

nessy said...

just wonderful !! love the oranges and blacks together!! spooky!!
keep looking at those stamps ~do i buy or not??? not my usual "cute" stamp!!
vanessa xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab, fab, fab, love all of these more than I love sticking my head in freezing cold water to try and grab an apple in my chops :O))

Sarah said...

cool - another Syampotique fan :)

I have nearly all of them now - hooked!

love the card!

Craftyideas said...

Love the colours brilliant card xx

Dawn said...

Wow this is stuning - she's a scarey monkey isn't she!!

Michele said...

What a great card, I just love Halloween cards. Michele x

Charli said...

Wow! I love these stamps, I've never even thought of using them on halloween cards.
Charli
x

Cass said...

Wow this is fabby.Love the image and the bright halloween colours.

Cass xxx

deb musick said...

I am searching for those stamps! Where? What company? Great ATC's

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween cards!!!!!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey