Tuesday, June 24

I know the music man ....

...and this is where he lives! Dan2

I don't really! Know him I mean :0) ....I made that up! Well I did n't actually make it up either - I just changed the words to that well known and very irritating song!

Ok .... seriously the Dans ma maison challenge this week is de la musique. So I took Dan's week one template and cut it out in black. Stamped the notes in white, cut out the roofy bit (technical term) in more black, stamped the paperartsy music man in white and cut out the window framey bit (another technical term) and put it all together.

The picture is n't great I am afraid - but I kinda think you regular viewers don't visit me to observe my photographic prowess :0)

17 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the housey bit and the musicy bit! OK, I love all of it!!

Andrea said...

what a great house Linda and love the music man behind the window x

Charlie said...

WHAT a clever idea - thanks for the inspiration.

Hels Sheridan said...

ooompah, ooompah, ooompahpah, oompahpah, ooompahpahhh. I know it too !!! Love this more than I love looking at clouds to see if I can see a shape in them!! Hugs xxx

vintage wil said...

beautiful hous !!!

made by fifi said...

i love this house - can i move in? xx

Angie C said...

Gorgeous house :-)

Angie C said...

Gorgeous house :-)

Unknown said...

Jolie maison, merci beaucoup pour ta participation.

Lesley said...

Great house, love the man behind the window xxx

Linda said...

Brilliant little house Linda :)

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful !

Richelle said...

neat house! very cool.

daisy said...

Brilliant xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Oh lovely music house..have that template and yet to use it but I will
i HAVE JOINED IN THIS ONE TOO,
thanx chriss x

Dan said...

Lovely house! And glad the template was useful! :)

Maureen said...

ABsolutely LOVE this one!! It's so striking!

Twitter

A Crafting Journey