Saturday, June 28

Dans ma maison il y a ...

DMM2 .... un garcon.

For this challenge I have used a page from an old book and covered it with Gesso. Actually that covers the Saturday work out challenge as well as the Dans ma maison il y a challenge. Two for one - can't be bad!

I have used Dan's Saturday template #1 which was a house. That also reminds me .... don't forget to visit Dan and grab this week's fab free template #4.

The boy stamp I have used is from the Crafting guru otherwise known as Mr. Tim.

I hope you like the way I decorated my house.

23 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful house!!!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Bonjour! Cette maison est tres jolie! Merci beaucoup for reminding moi about le blog de Dan. Au revoir!

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Love this little prince.
Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous house!

Sandy said...

Sorry I forgot.
Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout.

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

beautiful house !!! thank you for your participation.

Rika said...

Wonderfoul house!

Willy said...

Fabulous house!

Andrea said...

a great house Linda and 2 for the price of 1 can not be bad, you just have got a great eye for the unusual, your mojo seems in great order to me xx

Faye said...

Beautiful work of art.

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable. Love that stamp.

Unknown said...

Très jolie maison, merci pour ta participation.

nessy said...

ooooooh what a face ,have faces like that in my house ~often!! :~)
fab house!
vanessa xx

TinaB said...

Great Linda xxx Love it xx

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!! Love the house!! Great way for using a page from an old book. Beautifully done!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous piece, love the house.

Anonymous said...

Owwwwww Wonderful hous

Hels Sheridan said...

Cute, cute, cute, I love it!!! xx

Lesley said...

Fab house xxx

CraftyC said...

Love the background on this!
Clairexx

Joy said...

Love your ickle house it's gorgeous xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love your House - Dan's templates are great aren't they?! I missed this first one but I won't miss any more!!

almarie said...

beuatiful ! i love the background ! lovely !

Twitter

A Crafting Journey