Sunday, February 24

My Time To Craft Challenge!

Finding My time to craft has been a challenge this week, I can tell you! We had friends round for dinner last night and OH spent the day shopping and cooking and giving me a list of jobs! Apart from a quick glance at my craft room mid-morning yesterday whilst on the phone to my friend .... that was it!!!

I have tried to make amends today without much success. I am tired and very slightly hung over .... oops!

The My time to craft challenge this week was lace.

Now lace and me are a bit like flowers and me .... we are not close friends. So I tried thinking outside the box .... well it hurts less with a hangover and I thought ..... dragonfly wings are lacey. So here it is .... My lace challenge.

Lace

I added a bit of lace to the tag for good measure! I quite like it - I think it adds something to the vintage look of the tag!

11 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

It is fabulous and always good to think outside the box! Thanks for joining us this week!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge!

Lydia said...

...and I like it too...very much!! ^.^

ElyBlair said...

Very Cool! I love it :)

your sister!

Lesley said...

It's lovely Linda - and glad to see the lace was useful!! Thank you for doing our challenge xxx

Hels said...

FAB!! Linda, this tag is so gorgeous I have to tell you that I love it more than Chicken vindaloo and garlic naan bread :O))

made by fifi said...

lovely tag xx

Maureen said...

Very nice - I love the dragonfly!

Angelnorth said...

You've been busy! This is my favourite of your recent posts Linda - the vintage look is absolutely gorgeous and the little lacy splurge is a nice addition, even if you're not good friends with the stuff!

Kari said...

I love your tag! Very cute! Did you use a stamp to create the dragonfly or was it paper? Where can I get it!!! I also love all of the embellishments that you added! It looks great! Thanks so much for inspiring!!

Linda Elbourne said...

Kari - it is the Papersrtsy wings plate 6 you need - yes I really do mean need! LOL

Twitter

A Crafting Journey