Saturday, November 3

Just Dreamy!


This is my favourite card design at the moment. It does n't scan very well I am afraid but I thought I would preserve the general idea for prosperity! The background is coloured with Ranger distress inks and then I use the dabbers on my fabulous star stamp. 'Fraid I cannot tell you anything about the star stamp as is has no distinguishing features whatsoever.... apart from the fact that it is very dirty and it rates as one of my best ever buys on Ebay :0)


For those of you checking on the well being of my doggy .... I am pleased to announce that she is on the mend and is rapidly getting back to her usual bouncy mischievous but lovely self :0)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love this, its so simple but so effective, nice colours too. Well done
Ann x

Twitter

A Crafting Journey